Toy Story 3 on Ice
The Disney adventures continued when Toy Story 3 on Ice came to town recently. We got a flier months ago and promised the boys that we would take them. We have seen a few other Disney on Ice shows and the kids always love them. Brad and I used to go when we were dating.
The boys were excited. We headed to dinner at Red Robin downtown first and then over to the show. When the lights went down and the show began, I looked over to see the kids wide-eyed and smiling. I love watching their faces when they are so excited about something, more than actually watching the show.
I managed to snap a few photos.
The boys were excited. We headed to dinner at Red Robin downtown first and then over to the show. When the lights went down and the show began, I looked over to see the kids wide-eyed and smiling. I love watching their faces when they are so excited about something, more than actually watching the show.
I managed to snap a few photos.
Waiting for the show to start!
Grandma Carol got to join us while she was in town.
Minnie, Mickey, Donald and Goofy made an appearance too.
The toy soldiers.
Some of the rest of the gang.
Buzz!!!
Woody, Jessie, Bullseye
The kids really enjoyed it and us adults liked it too. There was a really funny Barbie and Ken scene! We are definitely fans and will be back for more shows when they come back to town.
Comments
Grandma Carol