Family Photos!!!
OK, OK, so it has been since Brock was 6 weeks old since we have done a family picture. I wanted to do some when Brylee was a baby, but we just never got to it.
This last weekend we finally did! We bought a certificate to Picture People months back. With the holidays soon arriving I decided to get working on it so that I can actually get Christmas cards out this year. Yes, I am putting it in writing! There will be a Neeley Newsletter this year.
I scheduled the photos so that nap time would be over and everyone would be perky and at their best. We arrived on time to the photo store! This deserves a round of applause all on its own. :) I got outfits that coordinated so that our photos would look good. But as they walked us back to the room, Brylee changed her mind. She decided she did not like this idea and would not let go of Brad or I. And when I took her binky away...oh man! There were fits, kicks and down right refusing to take a picture. The photographer did her best to find things that would attract her attention. So we managed to take 11 photos, not one of them was Brylee smiling in. Our package only let us choose one pose, so I went for the one where we were all smiling and Brylee at least did not have a frown.
Hopefully, by the next time we do a family picture she will be older and follow the directions a little better. She is a girl with her own agenda right now in her lovely toddler stage. Oh, well! C'est la vie!!!
This last weekend we finally did! We bought a certificate to Picture People months back. With the holidays soon arriving I decided to get working on it so that I can actually get Christmas cards out this year. Yes, I am putting it in writing! There will be a Neeley Newsletter this year.
I scheduled the photos so that nap time would be over and everyone would be perky and at their best. We arrived on time to the photo store! This deserves a round of applause all on its own. :) I got outfits that coordinated so that our photos would look good. But as they walked us back to the room, Brylee changed her mind. She decided she did not like this idea and would not let go of Brad or I. And when I took her binky away...oh man! There were fits, kicks and down right refusing to take a picture. The photographer did her best to find things that would attract her attention. So we managed to take 11 photos, not one of them was Brylee smiling in. Our package only let us choose one pose, so I went for the one where we were all smiling and Brylee at least did not have a frown.
Hopefully, by the next time we do a family picture she will be older and follow the directions a little better. She is a girl with her own agenda right now in her lovely toddler stage. Oh, well! C'est la vie!!!

Comments
Grandma Carol and Grandpa Brian