Comparison

Per my mom's request I am posting some pictures of me when I was young and some pictures of Brylee.  My mom was recently going through some old photos and gave me these.  She said that she could not believe the similarities as she was looking at the pictures. 

So Mom here you go!

These are me at 13, 15 & 16 months:                               And here is Miss Brylee:

             

      
                    
        




              

Other than I had a lot more hair than her at the same age, we do look pretty similar.  Let me know what you think! I mean we are related and I did give birth to the girl so I would hope she would look a little bit like her momma! ;)

Comments

Jenn said…
I really see the resemblance in the picture of you in the white dress. We need some side by sides! ;) Wow, you had TONS more hair!
Brionna said…
Yes! There are certain faces that she makes that really show the resemblance. And, after some "restructuring" of the blog I got the side by sides to work! Yay!
JuliAnna said…
Cute, I definitely see the resemblance...you're both darn adorable!!
Dad said…
Yes, absolutely yes! Brylee sure looks like her Momma!
Like the song says "Brylee is a pretty girl."
Grandma Carol and Grandpa Brian
cherie.kraus said…
Yes Brylee looks quite bit like her Momma. But the hair.....both Brionna and Brittany had very long hair at a young age. I think Brylee may have curly hair when it finally all grows in. Love the comparison pics. Thx.

Love, Mom

Popular posts from this blog

Art Project

Peacock Lane