Garden Update...
So it has been about 4 weeks since we planted our garden and just wanted to show a quick picture of the progress.
We have pulled about 2 dozen strawberries off already and I think I can cut some lettuce for our next 100 salads AND give some to the neighbors! :) It is suddenly growing like crazy!!!
The Pumpkin seeds have decided to sprout too! (That is them in the front of this box) I just had to add bamboo and garden twine so my string beans would have a place to grow ;).
Awesome!!! We will keep you posted on our goods.
We have pulled about 2 dozen strawberries off already and I think I can cut some lettuce for our next 100 salads AND give some to the neighbors! :) It is suddenly growing like crazy!!!
The Pumpkin seeds have decided to sprout too! (That is them in the front of this box) I just had to add bamboo and garden twine so my string beans would have a place to grow ;).
Awesome!!! We will keep you posted on our goods.
Comments
Grandma Carol