Cold Play
We spoiled ourselves and bought 2 tickets last minute to see Cold Play. Brad and I apparently missed the memo that they were coming to town, but managed to score really great seats anyway a week prior!
My mom also graciously offered to watch the kids for us. Thank you mom! I know I am going to have to find another babysitter soon for our "date nights" but I so appreciate you helping out when need be!
So back to the concert, so so so good! I think it is one of the best shows I have seen! Cold Play is so entertaining. They definitely want you to get your monies worth!
Here are a few pictures and concert clips for your viewing pleasure :)...
There was confetti, giant balloons, light up bracelets we were all given when we walked in that blinked to the beat of certain songs. It was so great!
We will most definitely see them again when they come to town!
My mom also graciously offered to watch the kids for us. Thank you mom! I know I am going to have to find another babysitter soon for our "date nights" but I so appreciate you helping out when need be!
So back to the concert, so so so good! I think it is one of the best shows I have seen! Cold Play is so entertaining. They definitely want you to get your monies worth!
Here are a few pictures and concert clips for your viewing pleasure :)...
We will most definitely see them again when they come to town!
Comments
Love, Mom
Grandma Carol and GP Brian