Dinner Date
I have recently been able to re-connect with a friend from high school. It was her and her boyfriend at the time that Brad and I went to my Prom with.
She moved to California for college, married then moved to Tennessee for her husband's graduate work. It was there they had their first child. Alana is 2 and a half. She is just about 6 months older than Brylee. They just moved back to Oregon a couple months ago, which has allowed us to re-connect.
Crystal, Alana, Brock, Brylee and I met up for the first time a month or so back where we had a play date at a place called Safari Sam's. It was a ton of fun and the kids hit it off right away.
Crystal, Alana and Andy (her hubby) are renting a place in North Plains, Oregon which is about 45 minutes away from our house. We set up a time to head over for dinner. The weather cooperated and it happened to be one of our first 70-something degree days!
Crystal supplied dinner and drinks. I offered to bring an appetizer and dessert. All of which was super yummy!!!
The kids had a ton of fun playing together. Brock even asked if we could come back the next day!
We let them enjoy the nice weather and play outside. They have a huge tree in their front yard that the boys took a liking to right away.
The girls sat and enjoyed a tea party! Too stinking cute!
It was such a great evening together! I am so thankful I have reconnected with Crystal and have now met her family. They are great, great people!
I somehow did not get a picture of Andy and Crystal. I think Crystal was dodging the camera since she is about 8 months along with their little boy who will soon make an arrival. ;) Next time for sure!
Thank you Crystal, Andy and Alana for such a lovely evening!
She moved to California for college, married then moved to Tennessee for her husband's graduate work. It was there they had their first child. Alana is 2 and a half. She is just about 6 months older than Brylee. They just moved back to Oregon a couple months ago, which has allowed us to re-connect.
Crystal, Alana, Brock, Brylee and I met up for the first time a month or so back where we had a play date at a place called Safari Sam's. It was a ton of fun and the kids hit it off right away.
Crystal, Alana and Andy (her hubby) are renting a place in North Plains, Oregon which is about 45 minutes away from our house. We set up a time to head over for dinner. The weather cooperated and it happened to be one of our first 70-something degree days!
Crystal supplied dinner and drinks. I offered to bring an appetizer and dessert. All of which was super yummy!!!
The kids had a ton of fun playing together. Brock even asked if we could come back the next day!
We let them enjoy the nice weather and play outside. They have a huge tree in their front yard that the boys took a liking to right away.
The girls sat and enjoyed a tea party! Too stinking cute!
It was such a great evening together! I am so thankful I have reconnected with Crystal and have now met her family. They are great, great people!
I somehow did not get a picture of Andy and Crystal. I think Crystal was dodging the camera since she is about 8 months along with their little boy who will soon make an arrival. ;) Next time for sure!
Thank you Crystal, Andy and Alana for such a lovely evening!
Comments
Grandma Carol and Grandpa Brian