Spring Break isn't Just for Kids...

Brad told me a few months ago that his boss had told him not to plan anything at the end of March/early April.  He said there was a Document Security Conference and they would be going.  Then it came around that it would be in Disneyland!!!  Immediately the jealousy flowed in as he told me.  I could not help it, it didn't sound like a lot of "work" more like "fun" time. 

After a bit more time, he gained more information about the conference.  He spoke to his boss more about it, and the option came for me and the kids to join him. After much discussion between Brad and I, we opted for a more relaxing break and just have the two of us go.  We left the kids with my parents (which is still a bit of a vacation for the kids). 

Brad had conferences at different times on Friday, Saturday and early Sunday.  We managed to squeeze in some park time Saturday evening, Sunday for about half the day and most of Monday.  We visited the pool as well.  I got a Spa treatment on Saturday and spent some time with Brad's boss' wife, Bethany.  She was super nice and it was great to finally meet them. 

I put together a collage of pictures.  I also uploaded several videos to our You Tube Channel but here are a few to highlight.  If you want to see more of the trip visit our You Tube Channel.






It certainly was a nice break from our everyday life.  I thoroughly enjoyed a little one-on-one time with my husband! It is not very often that we get treats like this.  I did miss my little kiddos! We were all happy to see each other again.  It also worked out that our last day there was our "First Date" Anniversary.  So 13 years ago we had gone on our First Date and we got to have a bit of a "Date" there as well.  Perfect!

Comments

Eric and Jenn said…
I love that you guys got to do this, what a perfect treat! So cool that we share the same first date anniversary, 13 for you guys and 8 for us! Some day, we should celebrate together!!
cherie.kraus said…
While B&B were gone, we learned Brylee had hit the Terrible 2's BIG time. Brionna didn't warn us. Had a great time with the kiddos.
Dad said…
So glad that you guys got some time away. Looks like you had a blast.
Grandma Carol and Grandpa Brian

Popular posts from this blog

Art Project

Peacock Lane

Comparison