Counting Crows

One of Brad's birthday presents were tickets to see the Counting Crows. He was super excited not only to go see them (which happen to be a smaller venue) but also to get a date night with his wifey!
I made dinner reservations at Portland Prime. It is a steakhouse in Downtown Portland. It use to be called the Portland Chophouse, but went through several buyouts and changes until it became Portland Prime.  Yum!

The venue only had maybe 1000 people. It was a great show!!! Here are a couple pictures and clips:






We had such a great time. Dinner was fabulous, we had a little time to grab VooDoo donuts (AMAZING), and then watched a great show! Thank you to my mom and John for the gift and for watching the kiddos while we were out!

A shot of VooDoo!

And a shot of a bike peddler with the Pendleton logo on it (a little shout out for my mom).

Comments

Eric and Jenn said…
I am green with envy! I LOVE Counting Crows!! August and Everything After was the very first CD I ever bought, way back in '93! Looked like an awesome time!
cherie.kraus said…
It was one late night. We got home at midnight and made it to work on time the next day. Saw Counting Crows last Sept. at Maryhill Winery in the Columbia Gorge. They were awesome.

Popular posts from this blog

Art Project

Peacock Lane

Comparison