Happy Birthday Brad
It is that time of the year again, another birthday to be had. This time it was Brad's turn. I will leave out his age, though I think most of you already know it ;).
It fell during the middle of the week and on our second t-ball practice of the season, so our celebration was low key but grand none the less. The only picture I got was of his cake that the boys and I made for him....not too shabby! And it was super yummy!!!
The kids each picked out gifts for him, ranging from shorts to shirts to car goodies. His BIG present this year was the iPad he has been wanting for several years! He loves it!! So do I!!! I am using it now to get caught up on all these blog posts :). So fun and cheers to another great year!
It fell during the middle of the week and on our second t-ball practice of the season, so our celebration was low key but grand none the less. The only picture I got was of his cake that the boys and I made for him....not too shabby! And it was super yummy!!!
And a video of us singing to the Birthday Boy!
The kids each picked out gifts for him, ranging from shorts to shirts to car goodies. His BIG present this year was the iPad he has been wanting for several years! He loves it!! So do I!!! I am using it now to get caught up on all these blog posts :). So fun and cheers to another great year!
Comments
Mom