2 Year Olds Times 3
Brylee just turned 2 on Saturday. The post about her birthday celebration is coming very soon, but I had to take her in for her 2 year Well-Child visit today with the pediatrician. I always find those visits interesting. They have you complete an age evaluation worksheet. You answer questions as to what your child is or is not capable of doing at this point. The doctor always asks if you have any concerns about your child as well and proceed with the exam and immunizations if necessary.
What I find most interesting is their growth development. Now that I am on my third I really have something to compare! So I thought I would share my recent findings.
Brayden at 2 years old weighed 30lbs 12 ounces. (50th percentile regular chart, 90th on preemie chart)
Brock at 2 years old weighed 33lbs. (90th percentile)
Brylee at 2 years old weighs 32.lbs 4 ounces. (95th percentile)
Brayden at 2 years old was 35 inches tall. (75th percentile regular chart, 95th on preemie chart)
Brock at 2 years old was 36 inches tall. (95th percentile)
Brylee at 2 years old is 37 inches tall. (Off the chart! Above 100th percentile; actually average height for a 3.5 year old)
Now Brayden being micro-preemie was first measured on a Preemie Growth Chart, but once he reached age 2 they began to use the Standard Growth Chart.
And of course the girls chart is slightly different. If I compare her on the boys chart she would be in the 90th and 95th percentiles respectively.
Interesting though. I am so curious to see who will be the tallest out of them. I have always thought Brock would be taller than Brayden and now I am starting to think his sister might be as well. And with his personality I don't think he will care at all. I wonder if Brylee with often be the tallest girl in her class as I always was until high school? Maybe one or all will pass Brad and I by? Uh oh better watch out! ;)
What I find most interesting is their growth development. Now that I am on my third I really have something to compare! So I thought I would share my recent findings.
Brayden at 2 years old weighed 30lbs 12 ounces. (50th percentile regular chart, 90th on preemie chart)
Brock at 2 years old weighed 33lbs. (90th percentile)
Brylee at 2 years old weighs 32.lbs 4 ounces. (95th percentile)
Brayden at 2 years old was 35 inches tall. (75th percentile regular chart, 95th on preemie chart)
Brock at 2 years old was 36 inches tall. (95th percentile)
Brylee at 2 years old is 37 inches tall. (Off the chart! Above 100th percentile; actually average height for a 3.5 year old)
Now Brayden being micro-preemie was first measured on a Preemie Growth Chart, but once he reached age 2 they began to use the Standard Growth Chart.
And of course the girls chart is slightly different. If I compare her on the boys chart she would be in the 90th and 95th percentiles respectively.
Interesting though. I am so curious to see who will be the tallest out of them. I have always thought Brock would be taller than Brayden and now I am starting to think his sister might be as well. And with his personality I don't think he will care at all. I wonder if Brylee with often be the tallest girl in her class as I always was until high school? Maybe one or all will pass Brad and I by? Uh oh better watch out! ;)
Comments
Grandma Carol and Grandpa Brian