Kick Off Soccer Season
As summer was nearing an end, soccer season came to its beginning. Brayden started soccer just a week before we left for our Disney Adventure. So we missed one week of practice while we were gone, but he picked right back up with it the day we flew home and has been loving it. Just two weeks ago he had a Jamboree to start the season of games. It happen to be on a 90-something degree day, but hey what is a little heat right!?!
Here are a few pictures of his Jamboree in action:
He is quite the little soccer stud! We are so proud! He just goes for it on the field. He does listen to the coach too during all the action and follows his instructions. There are a total of 6 kids on his team including 2 girls. We had to gear him up at the beginning of the season with cleats, shorts, shin guards, and socks. His first practice with the shin guards I put them on wrong and was promptly corrected by the coach! :) I put his socks on first, then the guards and apparently it goes the other way around so the sock covers the whole guard. I stand corrected!
Here is a video clip as well from one of his games this last week (and there are 2 more on YouTube if you want to see more):
I think Tennis and Basketball are the next 2 sports that Brayden wants to play. There will probably still be a couple more soccer updates though before we move on to any other sports so stay tuned.
Here are a few pictures of his Jamboree in action:
He is quite the little soccer stud! We are so proud! He just goes for it on the field. He does listen to the coach too during all the action and follows his instructions. There are a total of 6 kids on his team including 2 girls. We had to gear him up at the beginning of the season with cleats, shorts, shin guards, and socks. His first practice with the shin guards I put them on wrong and was promptly corrected by the coach! :) I put his socks on first, then the guards and apparently it goes the other way around so the sock covers the whole guard. I stand corrected!
Here is a video clip as well from one of his games this last week (and there are 2 more on YouTube if you want to see more):
I think Tennis and Basketball are the next 2 sports that Brayden wants to play. There will probably still be a couple more soccer updates though before we move on to any other sports so stay tuned.
Comments
Grandma Carol