Summer Goodness
This post, I have to warn, is going to be a photo dump!
As the school year ended, I asked each one of the kids to make a list of things they would like to do over the summer. It could be a place to visit, game to play, play dates, etc. They came up with some pretty long lists! Of course, most are places they want to go. So be forewarned, when Christmas arrives, we will be asking for certificates to some places as gifts. It gets expensive to take them all to these places. I have linked all the names of places so you can check them out or even get a head start and purchase a Christmas gift. ;)
So on the list...
Pool time at the house! The best part is it is free and I get to work on my tan!!!
Portland Aquarium- fish, sharks, hands in water tanks fun.
Brock got to visit the Dinosaur exhibit with Grandpa John at Omsi.
Safari Sam's- black light mini golf, arcade games and a huge jungle gym!
JJ Jump is always a favorite.
And what would a summer be without a trip to the county fair!
As the school year ended, I asked each one of the kids to make a list of things they would like to do over the summer. It could be a place to visit, game to play, play dates, etc. They came up with some pretty long lists! Of course, most are places they want to go. So be forewarned, when Christmas arrives, we will be asking for certificates to some places as gifts. It gets expensive to take them all to these places. I have linked all the names of places so you can check them out or even get a head start and purchase a Christmas gift. ;)
So on the list...
Pool time at the house! The best part is it is free and I get to work on my tan!!!
Portland Aquarium- fish, sharks, hands in water tanks fun.
Brock got to visit the Dinosaur exhibit with Grandpa John at Omsi.
Safari Sam's- black light mini golf, arcade games and a huge jungle gym!
Sky High Sports- just as it sounds, lots of jumping! wall to wall trampolines
A trip to the Oregon Zoo with friends.
Summer Haircuts!
JJ Jump is always a favorite.
We saw a Cloverdayle show. They are a local Country group that moved to Nashville to work on furthering their career.
And what would a summer be without a trip to the county fair!
Lots and lots of activities! And if we were not out and about, we were out in the pool! Yay for sunshine summer fun!


Comments