The close of Summertime...

As we venture into the last few weeks of summer, I am excited, nervous, anxious and ready! It has been a fairly busy summer, but these last few weeks are going to put us into turbo mode! We have an upcoming family trip planned, the boys' dual birthday party and the start of the new school year. 

We've had our share of BBQ's at our house and at my parents' house.  We have had lots of birthday celebrations this summer for friends and family, graduation parties, the end of T-ball and the start of Soccer, weekly library trips, and a few other outings and adventures.

I think overall it has been a good summer.  We started our first garden and implemented a chore chart for the first time as well.

Here are a few pictures from our last couple hoo-rahs:

All 5 cousins at my mom's house.

 On a play date with a couple friends from school.

 
Future Horse-back riders ;)





 
New haircuts for the boys before our trip! :)


 


Next up will be Hawaii vacation recap!!! We are so excited to finish our summer with a nice trip with a few of our favorite people!

Comments

Jenn said…
Fun! I especially love the horse back pictures! Were those just poses? Or are you letting them be led around now?! Can't wait for the next post ;) I still have a few movie projects to work on, then I will burn a DVD for you guys!!
Dad said…
Love all the pics, and was so glad that we were able to be there for Brayden and Brock's birthdays. We still are excited after Brayden's soccer game. Wow, he did great!
Can't wait to see the Hawaii pics.
Grandma Carol and Grandpa Brian

Popular posts from this blog

Art Project

Peacock Lane

Comparison