9th Celebration!

Brad and I have made it to our 9th Wedding Anniversary on August 2nd! Yep, people we are almost in DOUBLE DIGITS for the anniversary.  We kept it pretty mellow this year since we have an upcoming trip planned, but we did manage to get a few hours by ourselves to just talk with one another, eat and see the Batman movie.

My parents helped with the kids.  They took care of wearing them out, feeding them and bringing them home in time for bed.  A big THANK YOU to them for letting us have our "Date night!"

We had a nice happy hour meal at Claim Jumper.  Then headed over to the movie theater.  It was a delightful few hours of adult time together with my Best Friend. 

In 9 years we have:
  • moved 2 times
  • had 3 children
  • visited 1 other country
  • seen 10 states
  • changed occupations
  • bought 2 cars
And had several crying and laughing sessions over various incidents!

It has been a roller coaster of a ride for these 9 years and I look forward to what the future brings!

Happy Anniversary to us!!!!


Comments

Jenn said…
Happiest of Anniversary's to you two, and MANY MANY more to come!
Dad said…
So glad you guys had a nice 9th Anniversary. I remember watching the kids on your 7th Anniversary. Hey, you got 29 1/2 more years to catch up to us. I know you are laughing now.
Carol and Brian
JuliAnna said…
A very happy Anniversary indeed! So much to celebrate:) glad you two were able to get a little time away to commemorate the occasion! Have fun in Hawaii!
cherie.kraus said…
Yes, congratulations to a great couple on 9 years of marriage. I take issue with "moved 2 times" however. John and I have moved you guys 6 times. Two apts on Sunnyside Rd., Townhouse in Gladstone, Victorian house in Oregon City, SE Portland house, and finally to Milwaukie. And I think it rained hard every time!
Love, Mom

Popular posts from this blog

Art Project

Peacock Lane

Comparison