T minus 44 Days...
Okay, here we are once again! 44 Days out from the March of Dimes walk in the beautiful Rose City (a.k.a Portland for all you foreigners :) ).
We are walking again this year as a family. I am even hoping I can make some t-shirts up for all of us. My sister and her family have once again agreed to walk with us and I think my parents will be as well.
Here are my previous posts:
2009
2010
2011
Now comes the fun part....asking all you lovely people for some money to support us and the March of Dimes mission of helping every baby get to full-term.
Here is our March of Dimes web page: www.marchforbabies.org/bneeley311.
You can make your donation online safely and securely. Last year we raised $605 as a team/family. I set a goal of $650 for this year. We always make $100 donation ourselves so that leaves $550 for the rest of you to contribute to. We greatly appreciate any and all donations. You all know how near and dear this is to our hearts especially after having 2 little ones with stays in the NICU.
Miss Brylee
And my one Super Strong babe that did not need the NICU
Mr. Brock
We are walking again this year as a family. I am even hoping I can make some t-shirts up for all of us. My sister and her family have once again agreed to walk with us and I think my parents will be as well.
Here are my previous posts:
2009
2010
2011
Now comes the fun part....asking all you lovely people for some money to support us and the March of Dimes mission of helping every baby get to full-term.
Here is our March of Dimes web page: www.marchforbabies.org/bneeley311.
You can make your donation online safely and securely. Last year we raised $605 as a team/family. I set a goal of $650 for this year. We always make $100 donation ourselves so that leaves $550 for the rest of you to contribute to. We greatly appreciate any and all donations. You all know how near and dear this is to our hearts especially after having 2 little ones with stays in the NICU.
Miss Brylee
And my one Super Strong babe that did not need the NICU
Mr. Brock
I will be sending emails out as well, so don't be surprised if you see us soliciting ;).
THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

Comments
Ching, Ching, our donation has been completed.
We love you guys,
Grandma Carol and Grandpa Brian