Ponies!!!

When Brylee was a baby she did not have a lot of hair.  This has been pretty standard for all the kids to not have much hair until roughly the age of 1.5 or 2.  As such, I chose to put headbands on her head as a baby as to distinguish her from being a boy (yet a few of those comments still came).  When Brylee reached about 10 months she stopped letting me put the headbands or clips in her hair.  She would pull everything out immediately.
As she got closer to being 2 years old, I was dying to put pony tails in her hair! And yet, every time I tried she would say "NO!" and brush my hands away.  Just a couple weeks ago she let me come her hair and I decided to try the ponies again with my hair bands.  At last, she let me do it and she left them in.  I don't know that she was that happy about them the first time, but she now lets me do it frequently :).  I love it and got such pleasure in playing with her hair! I had such a wonderful feeling that I had waited years for this ;).

Have a look!
Just got them done.
 "I am not sure I like this mom!"
 A few days later, she likes them and calls them "pretties."

Comments

Jenn said…
Oh My Goodness those pretties are adorable!
Dad said…
Brylee is such a beautiful little girl. We love her ponies and her beautiful dress.
Grandma Carol and Grandpa Brian

Popular posts from this blog

Art Project

Peacock Lane

Comparison