Grandma's 80th Birthday
My dad's mom, Grandma Nancy just turned 80! I cannot believe that she is 80. My aunt Laura invited me over to her house for a birthday party. It wasn't a surprise party, but there were lots of friends and family there to help celebrate the occasion.
I took Brayden with me. Brock did not want to go and Brylee was sick so I thought it best not to take her. My sister and Isabella went as well.
I got there around 6:30 and the party was well under way. My grandma eyed me right away and gave me a big hug.
I then got to visit with family and a few friends. I even ran into one lady that I used to manage when I worked at Lloyd Center. Small world! She is really good friends with my Aunt Laura and my half-brother Chris. We took a little time to catch up as well.
It was a really nice evening. I was surprised at how comfortable it all felt. I do not see my Grandma that much anymore and I realize that these chances are floating by. And even though I had a lot of trouble with my Dad, there is still that part of the family I need to stay connected with.
Happy 80th Birthday Grandma Nancy!!!
I took Brayden with me. Brock did not want to go and Brylee was sick so I thought it best not to take her. My sister and Isabella went as well.
I got there around 6:30 and the party was well under way. My grandma eyed me right away and gave me a big hug.
I then got to visit with family and a few friends. I even ran into one lady that I used to manage when I worked at Lloyd Center. Small world! She is really good friends with my Aunt Laura and my half-brother Chris. We took a little time to catch up as well.
My Grandma with her daughter, 5 granddaughters, 1 great-granddaughter, and 1 friend.
Sisters & Sisters
Cousins... its been years since we were all in a picture together!
Brayden helping Grandma blow out her candles :)
Me, Grandma Nancy, Brittany and Isabella
It was a really nice evening. I was surprised at how comfortable it all felt. I do not see my Grandma that much anymore and I realize that these chances are floating by. And even though I had a lot of trouble with my Dad, there is still that part of the family I need to stay connected with.
Happy 80th Birthday Grandma Nancy!!!
Comments
Mom
Carol and Brian