Fall is upon us....
Fall has most definitely hit this Neeley house. The leaves are falling in the yard, the grass is a deep shade of green again, I planted some bulbs that I am super excited to see in Spring, and decorations have joined our household. We started decorating as soon as October began. We have added small touches here and there, but now that we are just a week away from Halloween I think we have finished.
Another sign of Fall in our house is sickness. Yup, all of us are currently or have been sick. The kids mainly. They have had coughs that I cannot for the life of me get to go away, really, I think we are on week 3-4 of them coughing. :( And wouldn't you know it since I have been taking care of them and trying to cure them of all this illness I am starting to get it now. Hopefully it all passes soon!
Back to the fun now. I took some pictures so you could share in our Fall happiness around the house.
Another sign of Fall in our house is sickness. Yup, all of us are currently or have been sick. The kids mainly. They have had coughs that I cannot for the life of me get to go away, really, I think we are on week 3-4 of them coughing. :( And wouldn't you know it since I have been taking care of them and trying to cure them of all this illness I am starting to get it now. Hopefully it all passes soon!
Back to the fun now. I took some pictures so you could share in our Fall happiness around the house.
Festive Table decor.
Other decor around the house.
The witch we tied to the tree.
Our masterpieces. Brad's is at the top and they go down the steps in age order.
Brock painted these pumpkins at school. I decided they would make perfect decorations in the windows.
Enjoy your Fall and Halloweens!
Comments
Grandma Carol