First Game!
We had our first game last week. It was an away game. The boys were so excited. They played so well. There is no score keeping in tball. If there was score being kept we probably would have lost the first inning and won the second. There were a few memorable moments though that I thought I would share. Kids are so hilarious especially when they don't even know it!
Getting ready for the game to start
Brayden on First Base and one of his teammates throwing his glove in the air behind him :)
So Focused!
These guys decided since the ball wasn't coming their way they would take a break and check out some of the grass around them
Brayden as the catcher
Brylee helping out the guys by grabbing all the bats
We had 4 of our kids all dive onto the ball in the outfield and pretty much try to wrestle each other to get it. Brad had to run over and remind them that they are on the same team and not to fight over the ball! Hey, at least they all went after it, right!?!
Another classic moment was when a ball went straight in between to of our outfielders and they both put their gloves down and played Rock Paper Scissors to see who should get the ball and throw it in! So hilarious! I wish I would have caught it on camera.
So one game down, about 12 more to go!!!
Comments
Grandma Carol Grandpa Brian