Forseeing Change

I was up in Brylee's room just 3 mornings ago, opening her blinds and making her bed as something caught my eye.  I had to do a double take.  Most mornings things are either grey or green.  This morning something pink caught my eye!

YES!!!! Spring is upon us.  There is a change in the air and being that our family has undergone some significant changes recently I find it only fitting to post this bright light of change that is coming our way. 

I cannot wait to get outside with the kids again! They have been itching to go outside and play.  We have let them out on a few rare sunny days, but it is just not enough to burn all their energy!  We NEED those consistently sunny days so I can throw them all outside and let them play for hours on end and burn up all their craziness :).  The boys want to ride bikes, play with any and every kind of ball we own, and I know Brylee will be out there walking around following them as soon as I let her too. 

Glimpses of spring upon us:




 We bundled up and took a walk/bike ride, just so we could enjoy some sunshine :)




It gave me a good chill to look out the window and see this flower, then to see them multiply almost overnight!  Through our many hardships in the recent months and all the stress I have been feeling, I see a bright future ahead and I for one CANNOT wait!

Comments

JuliAnna said…
How beautiful! Love the signs of good things to come - yay for new seasons;)
Anonymous said…
Brylee looks so happy in her stroller; and Brock looks adorable on his bike. I love spring, so exciting to see all the perennails popping out of the ground.
Grandma Carol

Popular posts from this blog

Art Project

Peacock Lane

Comparison