JUMBO Slip-N-Slide

Tuesday, we headed over to my mom and John's house for a little visit.  My mom had surgery on her leg on Monday to remove some varicose veins and we wanted to see how she was doing, plus the boys loving going out to their house!

We visited with my mom and Grammy read them some books.  John cooked us some lunch and then the reward for eating it all gone was the SLIP-N-SLIDE!!!!! This thing is HUGE and it has been about a year since the boys went on it.  My parents have the perfect set up for it.  I didn't bring my suit, but I was tempted to go down in my clothes!

While Brylee was napping and my mom resting her leg, here is what we were up to:



Thank you Grandpa for sliding with us! We had a BLAST! Next time I am going to join in the fun too :).

Comments

Jenn said…
It looks like "bowling" with kids!!! Love it!
Miss Vanessa said…
Oh.... My.... Gosh..... That looks like SO MUCH FUN!! =) You have to do it next time for sure missy!!!
Anonymous said…
Wow, that is a huge one. No wonder when I wanted to buy the boys a slip n slide, you said you guys really didn't have the space for it. I used to slide with the boys all the time.
Carol

Popular posts from this blog

Art Project

Peacock Lane

Comparison