Date Night with John Mayer
Brad and I had a date night last Tuesday! Yes, that is right folks we left all the kiddos with my parents, dressed up and headed out for a night together. It all came about when Brad put his name in a drawing at work for suite tickets (his new employer owns a suite at the Rose Garden and use it for customers and employees). He got selected to be a co-host and greet their clients. It was an awesome opportunity for us to get out of the house together!
Michael Franti and Spearhead opened the show. Sorry, no pics of them. They were good though, really interactive with the audience.
Here is a clip of John Mayer. He had one of the longest set lists so far on tour at our show- guess he really likes Portland! His last 4 or 5 songs were all acoustic. It was great!!
Brad and I felt super old though because we were extremely tired by the end of the night! The show got over at 11:30, we were home at midnight and then of course back to mommyhood I had to feed Brylee before going to sleep. So at 1am it was finally time to call it a night! The 6am wake up was a little rough :). I have to say a BIG "Thank you" to my parents for watching the kids at our house too! It was consequently a long night for them as well. We owe you guys, love you much!!!!
Michael Franti and Spearhead opened the show. Sorry, no pics of them. They were good though, really interactive with the audience.
Here is a clip of John Mayer. He had one of the longest set lists so far on tour at our show- guess he really likes Portland! His last 4 or 5 songs were all acoustic. It was great!!
Brad and I felt super old though because we were extremely tired by the end of the night! The show got over at 11:30, we were home at midnight and then of course back to mommyhood I had to feed Brylee before going to sleep. So at 1am it was finally time to call it a night! The 6am wake up was a little rough :). I have to say a BIG "Thank you" to my parents for watching the kids at our house too! It was consequently a long night for them as well. We owe you guys, love you much!!!!
Comments
Mama San