Dozer Day!


So, I got a call from a friend asking me if we were going to Dozer Day(thanks Jana). I had not heard of it before, so I thought I better look into this. The next day I saw a spot on the news about it and thought the boys would LOVE this!

A fundraising group in the area that does work to raise money for local children, animals, the environment and charities puts this event on every year. It is located at a rock site. They have bulldozers, dump trucks, backloaders, a crane, excavators- you get the picture:) Anyway, I knew the boys would love the opportunity to see this large vehicles in person! They got to climb on them and in most of them, we all rode in the back of a large dump truck and they had a blast. We sucessfully tuckered them out with the days activites, yes mission accomplished and it was so much fun. I think we might go again next year and hope there is not as many people there!















The boys sitting in an ambulance- they got to push all the siren buttons and Brock turned on the radio and cranked it up! So funny!











Comments

Anonymous said…
Dozer Day for the Bulldozer and his dozer tots.
mama san

Popular posts from this blog

Art Project

Peacock Lane

Comparison