Happy Thanksgiving

Well, we had a wonderful Thanksgiving dinner. We went to my mom's house where they cooked pretty much everything (I brought corn bread and bean dip). It was nice to visit with some family and just have a nice evening together. Brayden decided that he did not really want to eat anything except my corn bread:) He did eventually have some ham and pumpkin pie (OF COURSE).

Here are my step-brothers Kyle and Bryant, and my brother-in-law Tony enjoying their meals. They decided to put their heads down like Brayden does in his pictures. Brockster is being entertained by Grandpa John while mommy and daddy eat their turkey dinners! Yay for Grandpa!!!!

A lovely picture of Grammy and Isabella in her pretty pink dress. Isabella is only 4 months old, but she is getting bigger day by day.
Finally, a good picture of the guys! Bryant and Kyle picked their heads up and I made them pose for this picture and told them I would put it on the blog- so here it is!


Yes, this is my goofy husband. Not sure what he is doing?!

Brock got passed off to Bryant and he actually enjoyed sitting with him and gave me a smile.

And finally to end the evening, Brayden and daddy were sitting in the chair together going through Black Friday ads. Brayden loves to read the newspaper. I think he is an old man already! But it sure is adorable! We hope you all had a lovely Thanksgiving!







Comments

JuliAnna said…
Oh, I just love the pics!! Isabella is so cute, and she's gotten so big! Brayden looks like a little man in his little plaid shirt, I just love it. So glad you all had a happy Thanksgiving!
Anonymous said…
What a perfect Thanksgiving.
Mama San

Popular posts from this blog

Art Project

Peacock Lane

Comparison