Jamberry Nails
I have recently started a new adventure with Jamberry Nails. I am an Independent Consultant for them now! I am nervous and excited all at the same time.
I was introduced to Jamberry Nails about a year ago when my sister-in-law, Jenn said, "Brionna you have to try these!" I bought some from a party she hosted online and I have been hooked ever since!
Jamberry Nails are non-toxic, heat-activated vinyl nail wraps, made in the USA - professional quality and 300+ styles to choose from. I love the fact that they last 2 weeks+ on my fingers and 6 weeks on my toes! Seriously! I have yet to find a polish that does that. I don't have the time or money to go into a salon every 2 weeks and have my nails done. Shellac does last, but it is difficult to get off and always causes my nails to peel layers once I do get it off.
So, here we are. I have set up a website and hosted my first online Launch party. I am introducing them to friends and family. We will see where the road takes me. At the very least, I can get a discount on my own personal obsession! ;)
If you are interested in checking them out. I have my website: www.brionna.jamberrynails.net and a Facebook page of https://www.facebook.com/brionna.jamberrynails/. And if you need your nails done, let this girl know!
I was introduced to Jamberry Nails about a year ago when my sister-in-law, Jenn said, "Brionna you have to try these!" I bought some from a party she hosted online and I have been hooked ever since!
Jamberry Nails are non-toxic, heat-activated vinyl nail wraps, made in the USA - professional quality and 300+ styles to choose from. I love the fact that they last 2 weeks+ on my fingers and 6 weeks on my toes! Seriously! I have yet to find a polish that does that. I don't have the time or money to go into a salon every 2 weeks and have my nails done. Shellac does last, but it is difficult to get off and always causes my nails to peel layers once I do get it off.
So, here we are. I have set up a website and hosted my first online Launch party. I am introducing them to friends and family. We will see where the road takes me. At the very least, I can get a discount on my own personal obsession! ;)
If you are interested in checking them out. I have my website: www.brionna.jamberrynails.net and a Facebook page of https://www.facebook.com/brionna.jamberrynails/. And if you need your nails done, let this girl know!

Comments