Brylee is 4!!!!
I can hardly believe it! My baby girl is 4!!! Where did the time go!?! She is growing up into such a big girl now.
Let's just discuss her for a minute here. Brylee is in her first year of preschool. She is one of the tallest in her class (no surprise there). She is making some friends with a few girls in her class. She tells me "not the boys." :)
Brylee is into the Disney Princesses right now. Her room is decorated in them. She has several dolls, book and princess toys. I think Ariel is her favorite right now, but that can change depending on the day.
She is sassy! Oh boy is she sassy! She will not let her brothers, dad or mom tell her "no." She is still working on growing out of having tantrums. They are much less than last year, but still when they come, watch out and leave any public place you may be in/at in a hurry! We continue to work on using our words to describe what is wrong or what she needs, but as I say it is a work in progress.
Brylee loves arts and crafts! She will draw, paint or work on a craft for hours! I love it! She is so imaginative. She will play with her dolls and stuffed animals, making up conversations with them and stories. There are many a times during the day, she will just go by herself and play with her toys and I just sit and listen in on her story.
Brylee also loves to dance! I am going to work on getting her into a dance or gymnastics class soon. She is so talented and really enjoys doing it. She will break into dance (and song) at random moments. You cannot help but smile and join in. :)
Brylee is similar to Brock in that she is off the charts in her growth. She currently, at 4 years old, is 3 feet 8 inches tall and 48 pounds. That is above the 95th percentile for both height and weight. She had a very good check up. The doctor asked if there were any concerns and I said no I don't think so. The doctor then stated she didn't think I had anything to worry about with her. She is super healthy and ahead in her cognitive and motor skills (probably because of having 2 older brothers).
So Happy 4th Birthday my Brylee!!!! We love you so much!!!! It makes me so sad to look at these pictures and see how quickly she has grown up and changed. We could not imagine her not in our family- she is the 5th and final piece!
Let's just discuss her for a minute here. Brylee is in her first year of preschool. She is one of the tallest in her class (no surprise there). She is making some friends with a few girls in her class. She tells me "not the boys." :)
Brylee is into the Disney Princesses right now. Her room is decorated in them. She has several dolls, book and princess toys. I think Ariel is her favorite right now, but that can change depending on the day.
She is sassy! Oh boy is she sassy! She will not let her brothers, dad or mom tell her "no." She is still working on growing out of having tantrums. They are much less than last year, but still when they come, watch out and leave any public place you may be in/at in a hurry! We continue to work on using our words to describe what is wrong or what she needs, but as I say it is a work in progress.
Brylee loves arts and crafts! She will draw, paint or work on a craft for hours! I love it! She is so imaginative. She will play with her dolls and stuffed animals, making up conversations with them and stories. There are many a times during the day, she will just go by herself and play with her toys and I just sit and listen in on her story.
Brylee also loves to dance! I am going to work on getting her into a dance or gymnastics class soon. She is so talented and really enjoys doing it. She will break into dance (and song) at random moments. You cannot help but smile and join in. :)
Brylee is similar to Brock in that she is off the charts in her growth. She currently, at 4 years old, is 3 feet 8 inches tall and 48 pounds. That is above the 95th percentile for both height and weight. She had a very good check up. The doctor asked if there were any concerns and I said no I don't think so. The doctor then stated she didn't think I had anything to worry about with her. She is super healthy and ahead in her cognitive and motor skills (probably because of having 2 older brothers).
So Happy 4th Birthday my Brylee!!!! We love you so much!!!! It makes me so sad to look at these pictures and see how quickly she has grown up and changed. We could not imagine her not in our family- she is the 5th and final piece!





Comments