4th of July BBQ
I invited a few new PTA friends and some family over to our place for a BBQ on the 4th. Brad's parents were in town then and got to join in the celebration with us. I think with all the kids and parents in was about 27 people.
My co-president in the PTA with me, Sarah helped co-host it. See the theme here, we like doing things together. :)
We had the pool going for the kids, corn hole and ladder ball set up, along with our swing set, decorations, lounge spots, food and drinks. Everyone got to mingle and get a little time getting to know each other and our families.
At the end of the evening, we set off some fireworks! Of course, the kids were "oohing" and "awing" at the ones with the longest sprays of light. In Oregon, anything that goes higher than 5 feet off the ground is illegal so we stuck with the family friendly ones. ;)
I was so busy hosting that I only have 2 pictures to show for the whole afternoon/evening, but you'll just have to trust that we were having a good time!
My co-president in the PTA with me, Sarah helped co-host it. See the theme here, we like doing things together. :)
We had the pool going for the kids, corn hole and ladder ball set up, along with our swing set, decorations, lounge spots, food and drinks. Everyone got to mingle and get a little time getting to know each other and our families.
At the end of the evening, we set off some fireworks! Of course, the kids were "oohing" and "awing" at the ones with the longest sprays of light. In Oregon, anything that goes higher than 5 feet off the ground is illegal so we stuck with the family friendly ones. ;)
I was so busy hosting that I only have 2 pictures to show for the whole afternoon/evening, but you'll just have to trust that we were having a good time!
Most of the group enjoying the start to fireworks! And yes, I spray-painted stars onto the grass. :)
Me and my sis!!!
Comments
Grandma Carol and Grandpa Brian