Christmas Tree Farmin'

My parents have been running their U-cut/We-cut Christmas Tree Farm again this year.  I think this is about the 3rd or 4th year now.  They always recruit help this time of year.  Brad and I and the kids stepped up to help. 

We sent out the flyer to the parents at the boys' school as well and offered a donation back to the school for every tree purchased.  John has done this for a couple years with various local schools and it has been a good way to spread the word about the farm. 

I once again have made wreaths this year to sell at the farm as well.  I'll give myself a little pat on the back cause I think they look pretty good. :)

 Brad helping to load a tree onto of a car.

We of course had to pick our tree as well.  We pulled on the rubber boots and trekked out to find a winner. 

We spent 2 full weekends helping at the Farm.  Man is it work! The boys had a great time "helping."  They rode the tractor hauling trees out of the field and up to people's cars.  They helped pass out candy canes, hung out at the fire pit, and just helped keep us all entertained. 

It was a busy Christmas Tree season.  We had a good time though and it really gets you ready for the holiday.  Hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas!!!

Comments

JuliAnna said…
Looks like hard work - but definite fun! Love your wreath!!!
Dad said…
Great job on the wreath and all your hard work. Looks like a great way to get you in the spirit of Christmas. I can tell the kids enjoyed themselves too.
Grandma Carol and Grandpa Brian

Popular posts from this blog

Art Project

Peacock Lane

Comparison