Slip 'N' Slide

About a week ago we went out to my parent's house for a family dinner night. It was a very HOT day (about 90 some odd degrees), so my parents said to bring the boys swim stuff so they could play in the water outside. Grandpa John set up a make shift slip n slide for them to go down and it turned out to be a hit!

I think it felt pretty good, but the water was ice cold since the have a well.

Here are a few phots that Brittany took ( I forgot my camera):

The plastic was on a pretty good slope in the yard, so they got some speed going down.


Yes, they wear 50 SPF, and grandpa doesn't!

Especially, since Grandpa was throwing them down like bowling balls!

And here they are going to push Grandpa down the slide:

Brayden has already said that he wants to do it again. I am sure they will get more time on the slip 'n' slide again in the near future.

Comments

Unknown said…
HAHA - I love how tan John looks in comparison to all the grand-kids! TOO funny. Looks like a marvelous day to spend a hot day in Oregon, though!
Eric said…
I too love the whitey McWhitersons compared to crispy McBiscuit there!
Anonymous said…
The boys and I would do slip and slide all the time on Stonington. Loved it. Brings back memories.
Mama San

Popular posts from this blog

Art Project

Peacock Lane

Comparison