Brayden gets ready for Preschool

Brayden is starting preschool on the 2nd of September. He is going to St. John in Milwaukie. He is SUPER excited!!! We made a recent trip to Target to gather his list of school supplies. We also went to Costco to get a snack for the class. He picked out everything and was very into getting the right items for school.



I bought him a Mickey Mouse backpack about a month ago to get him ready. He specifically requested Mickey. Then a week after buying it, we got the welcome letter from the school and they said there would not be room for backpacks:( I called the teacher and double checked with them. She did not think there would be room, but said to wait and see. So I hope he is not too mad when he cannot take it in to class the first day, but we will see how that goes (wish me luck). I hope that he is so excited on the first day that he will not notice me leaving it in the car... it is worth a shot at least!

I will write another post after the first day with some "first day" pictures.



We are both so ready for this. I know he is going to love it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Art Project

Peacock Lane

Comparison