R-O-D-E-O Time

Well, last night we once again made the trek to see the St.Paul Rodeo. My dad's side of the family is from there and I have gone just about every year since I was born (I think I can count the number of times on one hand that I have missed). The boys were excited to go. After battling a little bit of traffic, we made our way there and parked at my Grandma's house. From there, we said our quick "hello's" and walked over to the rodeo grounds. We were early enough to be able to grab some lovely carnival food for dinner. After our meal, we went to our seats in the bleachers and watched the show. Brayden was so into it! He would yell out "Get em', Get em'" and then "Here comes another one." His mouth would open as the bulls came busting out of the gate. It was adorable. Brock also enjoyed seeing the "cows" and "horses" run around, but he had a better time climbing up and down on the bleachers and laying in the foot area so that he became an absolute dirt ball.
After watching about half the show, we took the boys for a couple rides. We let them go in a jump castle. Brayden loved it and jumped all around while doing a couple summer salts. Brock on the other hand, went in took about 2 jumps and sat down crying. He then came right back out (so we got our tickets back for that). Once jumping was over, we went over to the big slide. Brayden sat on his own lane and Brock and I were in another lane. We raced down the big slide, which they both enjoyed. We then grabbed an elephant ear (YUM) and made our way back to the car.
It was a great evening and we all enjoyed ourselves. We hope you all enjoy the 4th as well!

Comments

Eric said…
Bloggin w/o pics???? Shame!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Art Project

Peacock Lane

Comparison