A look at our day-to-day life, outings, and many memorable moments!
North Carolina: Part 2
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
When Uncle Eric and Aunt Jenn arrived on New Year's Eve. We decided to have our Christmas together and open up presents. The boys definitely were spoiled by everyone and got sooooo many toys!
By the time we got done with opening all the gifts, it was almost midnight! Everyone put on their New Year's Hats to get ready... pots and pans here we come!
So I found this desk I don't know just over a year ago. It was before we moved. My mother-in-law was visiting and we spotted this kids desk sitting out at a neighbor's house with a Free sign on it. Brad was sceptical and wondered why I picked it up. It needed a little work, but I thought it would be great as an art desk for the kids. Before: When we moved it came along with us. I had not touched it up to that point. And after we moved it sat for a month or so as it was not one of the top priorities at the time. Late November (I think) we finally went and picked out some paint for it. The boys and I decided on a bright orange. Yes, we are talking "Construction Warning" orange! And after a little bit of work and talking through with the people at Lowe's we made it happen. The boys, Brad and I then painted a white "primer" coat on the desk to cover the blue and red. Here were are starting our proj...
We took a trip to a local Christmas Landmark- Peacock Lane. It is in Portland. Every house on the lane decorates with Christmas lights. Several do amazing things! I had not been since I was younger. I had wanted to take the kids in the past couple years, but we just did not make it. We had a clear, dry night and took advantage. :)
Per my mom's request I am posting some pictures of me when I was young and some pictures of Brylee. My mom was recently going through some old photos and gave me these. She said that she could not believe the similarities as she was looking at the pictures. So Mom here you go! These are me at 13, 15 & 16 months: And here is Miss Brylee: Other than I had a lot more hair than her at the same age, we do look pretty ...
Comments
Mama San