A Fabulous Christmas...

Christmas was a wonderful time this year. Both the boys were excited to open presents and now have a better idea of what Christmas is about. We opened our presents at our house in the morning (which I did not get pictures of because we recorded it on video- which is too old of a camera that I cannot upload it on here :(). Later in the evening we headed to my parents house to open presents as a family with them and my sister and her family. It is a yearly tradition.
Here is my mom and I looking fabulous as usual :) Auntie Brittany and Brock looking at his new laptop computer he just opened:
Bradley loving his Lost season 4 DVD set:


Brayden is pleased with his gifts, especially the Mickey Mouse Lego set:


Brock and I smiling for the camera. Man, we have cute kids!

We hope that you all had a wonderful Christmas this year!




Comments

JuliAnna said…
Yay! Love ALL the pics, you and your mom look fabulous. Such a beautiful family you have - Brock is getting SO big. I hope you're doing well. We need to have another catch-up soon. I'll try and call soon:) I head to CA on Monday, so if I get some downtime, I'll call from there;)Loves ya!
Anonymous said…
We were thinking of you guys on Christmas; of course we think of you guys everyday.
Mama San

Popular posts from this blog

Art Project

Peacock Lane

Comparison