Brayden's 9th Birthday

Brayden requested to have his first sleepover for his birthday.  He has had cousins stay but not friends.  I don't even remember what age I was when I started sleepovers, anyway, I agreed.  He invited his two best friends Evan and Grant.
Before his friends arrived for pizza, games, movie and sleep over. His Grammy (whom he shares a birthday with) came over to spend a little time and give him his presents.
The birthday kids :)
 
 
 
 
Happy boy with his very own guitar!
 And presents from Mom and Dad...

 And sister too!

 Nothing like a little game of basketball. :)





 Cardinal cookie cake as requested!
 
Brayden too is a lucky guy this year. He made out with $100 bill from mom and dad, presents from friends and a pretty cool guitar! Happy 9th Birthday Brayden!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Art Project

Peacock Lane

Comparison