Summer's Here

School is out for the summer now!

I am not sure if the kids are really excited about it or not.  Brayden says he doesn't want summer.  That kid would go to school all year long if he could!  Brock is kind of glad not to have to go to school, but he wants to see his friends.  He just started building some good friendships and so I am going to make an active effort to keep those going over the summer.  Brylee doesn't care one way or the other.  We have started talking about her going to school though (in the Fall) and I think she is getting excited for that. 

We have some business ready to keep things crazy around here: a couple trips, visitors, summer party/BBQ, a pool in yard (yep! That is a whole post on its own- so more to come on that adventure), swim lessons, soccer, play dates, possible tennis lessons, family get-together's and I'm sure some other goodies!  Just looking at these 2 and a half lines I just typed, makes me know that summer is going to fly by!!!

We will keep you updated as things come and happen. Happy Summer Break!

Comments

Jenn said…
I'm already exhausted reading the last two lines! Can't wait to see all of the updates!

Popular posts from this blog

Art Project

Peacock Lane

Comparison