Final Spring swim lessons
We made it through! Two sports at the same time, no days off in the week, done and done!
The kids just had their last lessons for Spring. I will sign them up for more, but it will be during summer. I did have to write this post though to show off their skills. I was in shock and awe their last lesson as to what they were working on!
Here are some videos to show their progress:
I think they are all far less scared of the water than when we started. They each made some big strides this time with their lessons and it makes me less nervous to have them in the water! We still have some work to do till they can swim on their own, but we have some opportunities coming up to spend time in the water. So until next time!
The kids just had their last lessons for Spring. I will sign them up for more, but it will be during summer. I did have to write this post though to show off their skills. I was in shock and awe their last lesson as to what they were working on!
Here are some videos to show their progress:
I think they are all far less scared of the water than when we started. They each made some big strides this time with their lessons and it makes me less nervous to have them in the water! We still have some work to do till they can swim on their own, but we have some opportunities coming up to spend time in the water. So until next time!
Comments