Basketball 2012-2013
In December, the boys started basketball. This year Brock is old enough to play as well. So we signed them up to be on the same team. It is a K/1/2 group of kids. They practice for about 30 minutes and then play a scrimmage game for the remaining 30-45 minutes.
It is really fun to watch them. Brayden is completely driven by his competitive nature. He is very focused, means business, keeps track of how many baskets he scores, and is a bit of a ball hog! Brock is just so happy to be playing. He has fun, smiles a lot, tries really hard, makes some shots and passes to his 'friends' on the team.
I have only recently been able to make some of the games (retail work + holidays = little time off on the weekends) :(. But I did manage a few photo shots and Brad and I got some videos too.
Enjoy a look!!!
It is really fun to watch them. Brayden is completely driven by his competitive nature. He is very focused, means business, keeps track of how many baskets he scores, and is a bit of a ball hog! Brock is just so happy to be playing. He has fun, smiles a lot, tries really hard, makes some shots and passes to his 'friends' on the team.
I have only recently been able to make some of the games (retail work + holidays = little time off on the weekends) :(. But I did manage a few photo shots and Brad and I got some videos too.
Enjoy a look!!!
Comments
Good job you guys.
Grandma Carol and Grandpa Brian