Darn Technology!
So, I have been a little out of sorts this last week or so. Our computer is not working properly. Brad says that he has ordered a new power box and I hope that takes care of it, but we shall see. With that being said, I cannot blog our put up any posts with my pictures that are now saved on the computer (deleted from the camera).
I am currently at work (shhh don't tell) and thought I would just do a quick update of the goings on in our household as a preview for you all on what is to come in posts. I have a post waiting to be added (once I get the pictures that are on the computer added) on Dozer Day this year. The boys of course had an awesome time and ask me about every other day if we can go to Dozer Day again. Since this is only a yearly event, patience will be a virtue!
We have also done some "redecorating" in the house due to our new purchase of a plasma tv. There is quite a story to this new purchase so I will leave those lovely details for the blog post.
The boys, Brylee and I also made a little trip to the Portland Children's Museum today and had a fun play date with a friend.
Other than that, the boys are doing well. Growing like crazy and as busy as ever! They enjoy watching Disney movies, playing with the buckets of toys that are in the house, and of course arguing with one another. They are dear boys, but they are very competitive with one another and everything is a power struggle right now.
Brayden only has a couple weeks of preschool left until summer. He has a picnic and a barbecue the last day so there will definitely be some posts on that upcoming event as well. We are looking at putting the boys in a sports class at our community center, as well as resuming swim lessons there. This will hopefully keep them entertained enough during the summer season.
Brylee is growing like crazy as well! She is now 4 months old and has a check up next week. I will put a new post up then as well on her growth. You will not believe how BIG she is getting and we are taking bets on how much she weighs now.
As a family all is well. Brad and I are filled with joy and tiredness each day as we watch our little family grow. We have planned a trip for all of us to Denver in July to visit Uncle Eric and Aunt Jenn in their new house. We hope they are ready for us to crash their new homestead! It should be a great time. We may also take a trip on the Amtrak up to Seattle for the day or to the mountain so the boys can ride on a "real train." They would absolutely get a kick out of that!
So much going on and happening. Hope you all feel updated and in the loop now! Keep an eye out for the upcoming posts!!!!
I am currently at work (shhh don't tell) and thought I would just do a quick update of the goings on in our household as a preview for you all on what is to come in posts. I have a post waiting to be added (once I get the pictures that are on the computer added) on Dozer Day this year. The boys of course had an awesome time and ask me about every other day if we can go to Dozer Day again. Since this is only a yearly event, patience will be a virtue!
We have also done some "redecorating" in the house due to our new purchase of a plasma tv. There is quite a story to this new purchase so I will leave those lovely details for the blog post.
The boys, Brylee and I also made a little trip to the Portland Children's Museum today and had a fun play date with a friend.
Other than that, the boys are doing well. Growing like crazy and as busy as ever! They enjoy watching Disney movies, playing with the buckets of toys that are in the house, and of course arguing with one another. They are dear boys, but they are very competitive with one another and everything is a power struggle right now.
Brayden only has a couple weeks of preschool left until summer. He has a picnic and a barbecue the last day so there will definitely be some posts on that upcoming event as well. We are looking at putting the boys in a sports class at our community center, as well as resuming swim lessons there. This will hopefully keep them entertained enough during the summer season.
Brylee is growing like crazy as well! She is now 4 months old and has a check up next week. I will put a new post up then as well on her growth. You will not believe how BIG she is getting and we are taking bets on how much she weighs now.
As a family all is well. Brad and I are filled with joy and tiredness each day as we watch our little family grow. We have planned a trip for all of us to Denver in July to visit Uncle Eric and Aunt Jenn in their new house. We hope they are ready for us to crash their new homestead! It should be a great time. We may also take a trip on the Amtrak up to Seattle for the day or to the mountain so the boys can ride on a "real train." They would absolutely get a kick out of that!
So much going on and happening. Hope you all feel updated and in the loop now! Keep an eye out for the upcoming posts!!!!
Comments