North Carolina: Part 7 & Truly the Finale!!!!

Okay, this one is for uncle Eric and Aunt Jenn.... I think they feel left out of our trip posts because we did not get that many pictures together (not one single family picture with all of us). So here are a few from an afternoon at the playground near the Neeley Grandparents house. Brock loved going up and down the slide!



Uncle Eric was jumping on the bridge with Brayden (that's why Brayden's face looks a little funny). Brayden ran and climbed on everything he could :)

We all got muddy out on the soccer field. Uncle Eric was trying to teach Brad and Brayden some of his killer soccer moves!

Comments

Eric said…
Boy I wish we were there!
Brionna said…
Do you wish we were there now?
Melia said…
Your boys are so cute. I added you blog to my blog but you have to be invited to my which I would like to do but that requires a email. So if you would like to be added to my reader list send me a email mooolia@gmail.com.
Anonymous said…
Let's hope that we can do it again in 2010.
Mama San

Popular posts from this blog

Art Project

Peacock Lane

Comparison