Just a day of playing around...

Okay, so people wonder what you do all day when you have little ones at home. Well, it is a little difficult to get anything done sometimes with these two. I love them dearly, but just getting some laundry done or making a simple lunch can become a bit of a challenge. :) So we decided to go outside for a little fresh air... I thought I would just share a normal trip to get the mail. Brayden gets his tractor out and rides it down the driveway through the cul-de-sac while Brock and I follow in line. Brock usually helps open the mailbox door and we load it all in the trailer of Brayden's tractor. Then Brayden hauls it back to the house. And every once in a while Brayden lets Brock sit on his tractor.












And then we end the evening with 2 gorgeous smiling boys! As happy as can be. They are too cute!


And a wonderful sunset to go along with it!









Comments

Anonymous said…
I wonder if there is a pkg on its way?
Mama San

Popular posts from this blog

Art Project

Peacock Lane

Comparison